Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer's End

Although fall has already unofficially started, I wanted to take some time to look back on the summer memories my family made this year.


And even though I'm not a big fan of summer, I still manage to have my moments.


I enjoy the laid-back lazy days that summer brings. The fact that I don't have to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn to get the kids ready for school. (Yeah, that's a big one for this gal!) 


I love seeing lightning bugs in the night sky. I love the sound of frogs in the pond, and the smell of freshly cut grass.

Yes, the fall lover can find some things about summer that she actually likes!

So, in pictures, here are a few summer memories of 2011.





And although we were stuck inside for much of the month of July, (Man, that humidity was bad!!) we still managed to make the most of our summer.

It was fun while it lasted, but now let's Bring on the fall!!!

1 comment:

becki said...

This was not one of my favorite summers, even though I traveled from Colorado to NYC, it was hectic and HOT...I am ready for fall...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...