Friday, September 16, 2011

Flashback Friday

Today's flashback all started yesterday, while I commented back to my friend on Facebook. I was answering a question, and did so by typing, Yep, Yep, Yep!! And what does someone from my age group automatically think of with that phrase?

If you guessed The Land Before Time, the answer is Yep, Yep, Yep!! You're right!!

And who doesn't love to quote sweet, little Duckie?

Then my friend wrote back saying how she still has her Land Before Time Pizza Hut puppet! I wish I still had all mine!:-(

So, in honor of The Land Before Time, when Pizza Hut gave out cool things, AND Jama, here is the Pizza Hut commercial for The Land Before Time puppets!!

Enjoy your flashback!!

1 comment:

April said...

Brad I just in the last couple of months found these movies on Netflix! We were so excited, we had the kids watch one when they couldn't agree on what to watch. Calleen was mad because it was dinosaurs-a boy movie. Isaac was mad because it was a cartoon-a kid movie! They both LOVED them-go figure! lol The whole Pizza Hut not giving "cool" toys anymore was exactly what we talked about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...