Thursday, September 8, 2011

Glad Thursday

Today, I'm glad I woke up and decided it was a Nickel Creek kind of day. It's been years since I've listened to their music, and I'd forgotten how much I loved them.

I would describe their music as Bluegrassy-Folksy-Celtic with a whole lot of awesome. But that's just my opinion. You'll have to form your own.

I hope they get together for another album down the road. In 2007, they had a "Farewell (For Now) Tour" so they could each branch off and explore different things musically. I'm hopeful that since the tour was named what it was, that they will put something together someday. I hope!!

Want to form your own opinion on Nickel Creek? Here are a few of my favorites.:-) Oh, and Chris Thile had Edward Cullen hair, before there even was an Edward Cullen.lol (Scroll down to the This Side video, and you'll see.;-)





I hope you're able to find something to be glad about today!

1 comment:

becki said...

I'm just glad its Thursday....I have a day off tomorrow...you are so good about posting things...love the music.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...