Friday, December 23, 2011

My Wish For You This Christmas

With only a few days left until Christmas, I wanted to take some time to send my readers some holiday wishes.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
Merry Christmas, everyone! And I hope you take the time to do at least one of the things listed!


Find your inner child.


Free Clip Art Picture of a Sparkling Christmas Tree with an Angel on Top. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com                                       Turn off all the lights in the house, turn ON some Christmas music, then sit down and gaze at your beautiful Christmas tree. (And don't forget to squint your eyes at it! I've been doing that since I was little, and it's still cool!)☺         







                 Click here for more graphics and gifs!               
Kiss someone under the mistletoe.☺


                                                                    
Click here for more graphics and gifs!                                                         Read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to your kids. Heck, read it to yourself if you don't have kids! Just read it! ☺






Look up at the moon on Christmas Eve night. I'll be doing it too, so there's no need to feel silly.☺








Sugar Cookies
Take a little time to stop and smell the Christmas cookies.☺














And most importantly, pause and think about our wonderful savior. What a wonderful gift He is!♥



I wish you ALL a very merry Christmas!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...