Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Christmas Poem for my Children

Free Clip Art Picture of a Sparkling Christmas Tree with an Angel on Top. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

My Christmas Tree
By Amy Meck

My Christmas tree's beauty sparkles like a star
Like the one guiding wise men from Heaven afar.

The angel at the top glows radiantly looking down
As did the angels in Bethlehem town.

A simple ornament depicting the manger
That once was the bed of our blessed savior.

Our gifts lie beneath all wrapped up with love
Like the babe in the manger sent from above.

My tree makes me happy, peaceful, and light
As it shines like the star on that Heavenly night.




2 comments:

becki said...

What a beautiful poem Kim....

Amy said...

Thanks, Susan!!☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...