Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Blame The Wicked Witch

Two of my favorite shows start their new season's this week.

Ghost Adventures and Supernatural.

As I've mentioned before, I'm a big believer in the unknown and things we can't always see with our eyes.

But with this believing, comes a lot of freaking out about nothing. Not the "nothing" that could be there, but the nothing that's actually nothing.

And although I love my shows on the supernatural, they only add fuel to my imaginary fire.

I blame The Wicked Witch of the West. And yes I've mentioned her before on here, but would you just look at her!!

It's because of this scene right here, that I have this horrible fear that someday, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, I'll be watching tv, and whoever is on the screen will turn and look right at me!!


Make fun of me if you wish! I'll totally understand.

And it's not even just the scary shows that bring on this weird fear! Oh no! I can be watching The Walton's, and suddenly the thought pops into my head.

What if Grandma Walton looks at me and says, "Amy! Suppers on the table!!"


And although there's usually nothing scary about supper, the thought of that happening would make me give it up for good!

It would be equally freaky if I was watching Touched by an Angel, and Monica looked at me and said, "God loves you, Amy."


Do I believe God loves me? Yes. Would a divine message brought to me by an angel, be the most wonderful thing in the world? Definitely!

Now, would I throw a rock at my tv if that actually happened? If I had one near me at the time, heck yeah!!


I would much prefer a heavenly message be sent to me via dream, potato chip, or Grilled Cheesus.(I had to throw a Glee reference in there.)


I'll be sure to let you know if any of the above things ever happen.LOL

2 comments:

becki said...

Girl, you are putting it out there...BOO!

Amy said...

I figured it's no worse than the people who have a fear of tin foil.(For real, there are people deathly afraid of TIN FOIL!!) LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...