Friday, September 30, 2011

Flashback Friday

This weeks flashback, is brought to you by the invasion of 90's sitcom songs being stuck in my head all week!

(There seems to be a Joey Lawrence theme. It makes sense though, because he was plastered all over my bedroom door back then.lol) 

Also, how great is it to see Mayim Bialik aka Blossom, aka Amy Farrah Fowler, on tv again? Love her!!

So, here are the theme songs I've been singing all week long!

The theme song to Blossom, and the theme song to Brotherly Love.

(Sorry about the quality, but the later season's of Blossom haven't been released to DVD yet. And I'm not really sure if any season of Brotherly Love has. Although, the quality is wonderful.)

Enjoy!!



3 comments:

April said...

I liked both shows! lol I know that Joey Lawrence and Melissa Joan Hart did have a show on abc family like last year. We don't get that channel anymore so I'm not sure if it's still on. It was cute. It's so weird to see "Blossom" on BBT! I never plastered my walls because "pins will put holes and tape will peel the paint" but I thought Joey was the cutest guy ever!!

Amy said...

It's still on, and I love it! You're missing a good one! I guess I was lucky to have fake wood paneling for walls.LOL Although, I DID paint my room purple at some point. My parent's didn't care if I did that kind of thing. So Joey was on my door, and Jonathan Brandis was on my wall.:)

April said...

Oh wow, I almost forgot about Jonathan Brandis. I honestly thought I was the only one who drooled over him. I watched seaquest just to see him! I just read his bio on wikipedia wondering what happend to him why he was never an anything anymore...I didn't even know he died! He was in a lot more things that I remembered too1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...