Friday, September 9, 2011

Flashback Friday

A year ago I did this thing on Facebook every Friday, where I would post an old commercial or topic from when I was younger.

The response was super, but for reasons I can't remember at this time, I stopped doing it.

Well, now I think I'm going to try it again, only here on my blog. I might not make it every Friday, but I'll try to do my best.;-)

So, here is one of my favorite McDonald's Commercials from the 80's. (There will be many of these down the road, because they use to be some of the best on tv.)


I hope this brings back some fond memories!!

2 comments:

April said...

cute! I don't remember that commercial though. You have a good memory for things like that!

Jessi said...

Wow...I don't remember that commercial at all..but it was cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...