Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Month Of Thanks

Well, tomorrow is Turkey day!! I can't believe how fast the month has gone!

It's funny how long the years seem as a child, but the older you get, the shorter they are. Sigh.


So here I am, ready to express thanks for all that I have.

Actually, I thank God every night for my blessings in this life He has given me. But for the sake of Thanksgiving and the spirit of it all, I'll type it up in this blog.;-)

I'm thankful for my 3 beautiful, healthy children. I would be lost without them, and I'm so grateful to be given the chance to be their mommy.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who tells me I'm pretty, even when I don't feel like I am. He's a really great man. I love him to the moon and back.

I'm thankful for my family and friends. What an empty, boring life I would have without them.

I'm thankful for living in the USA. We may have some serious issues going on right now, but I believe it's still the best place to be.

I'm thankful for my faith. I may think differently than a lot of people, but to me it's what feels right.

And most of all, I'm thankful for this life God has given me! It may have it's rough patches, but I've got to admit it's a lot better than most have it. I really am a blessed woman.

Happy Thanksgiving!!


PS......Christmas comes to Out Of The Blue Amy on Friday!! I'll try to have a Holiday themed post every day! I have to do it! It's my favorite time of year!!

Myspace Graphics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...