Friday, November 18, 2011

A Month Of Thanks

Today I'm thankful for The Addis Brush Company, for inventing the first artificial-brush Christmas trees.

Sure those trees were made with the same machinery they used to make their toilet brushes. And sure they were silver instead of green.

But, because of that company's invention, I'm now able to have my wonderful non-needle falling tree, up and decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving.

And I'll keep it up until a few days before New Years!

Myspace Graphics

1 comment:

becki said...

Always do what makes you happy Amy...everyone has different traditions...you still have little children, so the magic of Christmas is alive and well...the magic for me wasn't there anymore until 6 yrs ago when Karaline was born. So we are enjoying every minute of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...