Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let It Snow!!

I love snow. I just love it!

It makes the Earth look crisp and new.




123Friendster.Com

123Friendster.com - More Winter Comments



It brings a sort of peace to the world, if you only stay quiet long enough and listen.

One of the best smells in the world, is stepping outside on a cold winter's night, and breathing in the smell of snow and chimney smoke. (And yes, snow has a smell. Have you not seen The Gilmore Girls?☺)




123Friendster.Com

123Friendster.com - More Winter Comments



The only time you'll ever hear me complain about the snow, is when I have to drive in it, when it knocks the power out, or when it turns into slush. Other than that, it's a true love affair. ♥



123Friendster.Com

123Friendster.com - More Winter Comments

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I loved your post today. You almost - almost - convinced I too love snow. This is my first visit to your blog and I've spent sometime browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Amy said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary! After our big snow storm Tuesday night, we were left without power for almost 24 hours. Luckily my husband's parent's live down the road and have a wood burner! I'm thinking I should edit my post and add that as another thing about snow I don't like very much!LOL Thanks for reading!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...