Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Month Of Thanks

I can't believe I can say this twice in one week, but today I'm thankful that last night, I got yet another tweet from a celebrity!! (I know, right?!)


I'll share all the details, that are probably way more exciting to me than you.lol

It started with the retweet from Psych USA. They retweeted actor Chris Gorham's tweet to Tv Guide. He tweeted to them, that he nominates Phineas and Ferb as the new Oscar hosts, since Eddie Murphy has chosen to step down.

I then replied that if that happened, then they could have the zebra come out and introduce the nominees by calling them all Kevin. (If you're a Phineas and Ferb fan, then you know who the zebra is. If not, here he is, Kevin.)


Then I thought I might as well start following Chris Gorham, because I loved him as Henry on Ugly Betty, and if he's a Phineas and Ferb fan, then he's just awesome, and worth the follow! (He's currently starring on the USA network's show, Covert Affairs.)


Before I hit the follow button, I noticed his latest tweet, thanking everyone who follows him for getting him over 60,000 followers.

I replied to that tweet by saying, You had me at Phineas and Ferb reference. (Except dorky me, spelled Phineas, P-H-I-N-E-U-S. I still don't know why I did that! Like I told a friend on Facebook last night, I guess I need a Spellbetterinator.lol)

Maybe a minute after I sent that tweet, my email icon popped up, telling me I had a new message from Twitter. At that point I just knew I had struck gold again!! I opened my email and couldn't believe what it said!

"Chris Gorham has sent you a DIRECT MESSAGE on Twitter!!"

Direct message?! Are you kidding me with this?! That actually takes effort to do! And yes, once again it was short and to the point, but once again I'll take it!!

He simply wrote, "Thanks for the follow!!"

I like to think it had something to do with Phineas and Ferb.;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...