Saturday, June 25, 2011

New York Really IS A Hell Of A Town! (And State, For That Matter!)

[Photograph of a drawing of the Statue of Liberty in Upper N...

I'm so happy for New York, on becoming the 6th state to support gay marriage!

This is something I feel very passionate about, and I'm hopeful that someday, all of our wonderful states will let love be love, and support it also.

I never ask anyone to stop believing what they believe in, but to just open their minds a little, and live in peace. This is such a small thing, compared to the other "world happenings".

If my gay friends want to get married, it's not affecting any one's day to day lives. Everyone can still do all the same activities they chose the day before.

Life DOES go on!!!


I most certainly do not deny what the Bible says on the matter, but that doesn't mean I don't have my questions. Trust me, I have many.


But there's a wonderful thing The Lord gave us all, and that's called Free Will. And if we aren't leading lives that are pleasing to His eyes, then that's something we will have to deal with when it's our time to go home.

I'm sure we all have a lot of questions. I know I do!!

So for now, I would just like to say, Hat's off to New York!! Thanks for letting Freedom Ring!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...