Thursday, June 30, 2011

Glad Thursday!

(Isn't this a cute freebie, from Free Pretty Things For You?! There are sooo many beautiful things for blogs, scrapbooks, or whatever! Love it!!)

Today I'm glad to have a house in the country, yet close to town.

We're still able to see nature all around us, look up at the stars at night, and have a camp fire any time we'd like, while still having the luxury of knowing we're only a few miles from most anything we need.

A deer behind our house.
It's how I grew up, and I'm glad my children can experience it also.:)

What are you glad about today? Come on! Don't be shy! Pollyanna would be glad that you did!

1 comment:

April said...

That's what I love about our house too. It's kinda like city in the front and country in the back. We have all kinds of creatures run through our yard....right now I'd really like the groundhogs to go away though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...