Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If I Were Bella.....

My husband bought me Eclipse for Christmas, and I finally got around to watching it this week. Since then, I've watched it almost every night. I'm such a sucker (no pun intended) for the Twilight movies! It's just the perfect fantasy love story! What girl wouldn't want, not one, but two super hot, and equally nice guys with super human powers, drooling over her?! I must admit to myself that if they weren't so easy on the eyes, the story might not go too far for me. (Just to make it clear, I only allow myself to be shallow in these particular situations.) The only thing I can hardly stand about the story, is that she has to choose between the two lovelies. So, here is what I would do.

I would be like, "Hey, guys!! Let's move to Utah and live happily ever after!!" "It's allowed here, don't ya know?!" (It IS a fantasy after all, right?)

P.S.  Real Amy SO does NOT believe in polygamy!!  Actually, I wonder if they allow wives to have more than one husband, instead of  a husband having more than one wife? Oy. Leave it to me to over think a fantasy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...