Sunday, April 7, 2013

'KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #15


IN 57 WORDS OR LESS, TELL US THE BEST PRANK YOU EVER PLAYED, SAW  EXECUTED OR WERE THE BUTT OF YOURSELF!


Here's another fun writing prompt, from the girls over at According To Mags and Old Dog New Tits.=)


The summer before 9th grade, I was staying the night at my best friend's house, with another one of our girl friends. When my friend left the kitchen to use the bathroom, we put Taco Bell mild sauce in her root beer. When she took a drink, she looked at us and said, "This root beer tastes like chili dogs." I'm glad she still loves me. ♥




Ketchup With Us

2 comments:

Kbar3 said...

Awww. That brings back memories of my BFF!

OldDogNewTits said...

Gross! But what a good sport she was.

Thanks for playing, Amy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...